For over ten years, Inventory Solutions Plus (ISP) has been helping hospitals throughout the country address their problem of surplus medical supplies and equipment. Unlike other companies, ISP accepts almost all unwanted, outmoded and damaged medical equipment. Also, unopened, unused medical surgical supplies and single use items, expired or not are welcome. We facilitate every stage of the removal process, allowing your staff more free time for important tasks.
Our years of professional operation allow us to quickly help evaluate your needs, provide you with the necessary equipment, then help you remove everything you specify. With Inventory Solutions Plus, you save money because we pay all costs involved in our services, you pay nothing. You also gain valuable floor space you can re-purpose as telehealth, treatment, lab or office space.
Once we determine what can be repurposed versus disposed of, we are associated with a recognized 501(c)(3) charitable organization that distributes a portion of the equipment and supplies we collect to hospitals in the developing world. Ultimately, you not only benefit your hospital when you work with us. You build a better world.
Scope of Services:
- Storage Containers: We supply the proper containers for each department to be serviced. Need and container choices are evaluated by your personnel and our inventory specialist. There is no cost for these containers. If your facility already has surplus inventory or equipment packaged, we help you determine logistics for removal.
- Logistics: Once your surplus is ready to go, we supply pre-paid shipping labels for each container, or if the amount is larger and requires a pallet, we arrange for ground shipping via truck. All logistic costs are paid by Inventory Solutions Plus.
- Authorized Representatives: Inventory Solutions Plus provides your facility with the name of a dedicated Inventory Specialist. Your facility designates authorized personnel who ISP representatives should contact upon arrival at the pickup site.
- Asset Tag Removal: ISP completely removes all tags that display facility identity. We also provide, upon request, an itemized listing of the equipment received at the processing facility. This list includes item description, serial number, manufacturer, and location from where the equipment was received.
- Training Programs: ISP can provide ongoing training on inventory handling, inventory removal and disposal, and segregation to the people in each department you designate. This training allows you to learn the procedures involved in use of our services to ensure continued operational efficiency.
Are you running out
of storage space?
Keep your storage free of excess clutter!
Call Us Today: 888.575.1212